Miss Black Georgia USA 2010 Kimberly Jones

Photobucket

Please Make A Donation

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!

Greetings! I hope everything has been well with you all! I thought I'd share my latest experience under my title as it was both an eventful and joyous occasion. On December 19, 2009, I was pleased to serve as a co-host for the Helping Hands Holiday Event held in College Park, Georgia. This event was a major success; hundreds of children were able to come out and enjoy the perks being offered. Among other things, participants were able to soar in the bouncing pen as well as play basketball and have their faces painted. There were also musical selections by artists performing gospel songs targeted towards the youthful audience. Below, you all can view a few pictures I was able to capture during the event. Once again, it is always a joy to be a part of something that exudes positive energy! Thank you, Helping Hands, for having me!

Kimberly Jones
Miss Black Georgia USA 2010