Miss Black Georgia USA 2010 Kimberly Jones

Photobucket

Please Make A Donation

Delta GEMS Careers on Wheels

I had a great time speaking with the wonderful young ladies of the Delta GEMS program, hosted by Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated on March 13, 2010 at Mary McLeod Bethune Middle School in Decatur, GA. I was invited to speak during their career day program, where I discussed how I decided to pursue law and how I balance school work with all of my activities. The girls rotated throughout the day gaining insight on various careers. I was able to share with them some of my collegiate experiences as well as my personal ones, and we engaged in a discourse about how to choose college majors and finding the right fit when it comes to pursuing an education. The day was fun-filled, and I am honored to be a part of such a wonderful sisterhood that works diligently to enhance the minds of young women across the world!